Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photo Compilation

Because of my long absence from Posting and blogging I have compiled some looked over the past couple months. Will do my best to describe each look as I post. XOXO

Going to a Baby Shower '13
Dress: H&M



Halloween '13
Mat Hatter 
Dinner with Freinds Dec '13
Skirt xoxo-Old
Blouse Forever21 -Old


New Years Eve Jan '14
Dress: Rare London
Boots: H&M


Crop Top : BeBe
"WILD" Skirt : BeBe
clutch: Thrifted

Black and White Dress :no brand


Dress :no brand
Bag: Gap-old
Shoes : custom by me


Birthday Makeup Jan '14
Mac- impassioned on the lips


Friends Birthday April "14
Crop top : Express
Skirt: 2bebe


Can you tell i love this skirt?
skirt: 2bebe
top: marshalls

Dress: no brand
Headband: done by me : www.suegeecandies.com
Jewelry :suegeecandies


Skirt- Old
Top: Marhsalls
Headdress: done by me 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Nice and colorful!
    If you want to follow each other, just visit me and let me know! :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete